A standard walk usually takes 2 hours. You can ask for a shorter walk or choose a shorter visit.
For a standard walk of two hours you pay € 70,00. Each additional hour will cost € 35,00. Prices for walks or visits which take less than 2 hours will be agreed at reservation.
- through invoice: (a service charge or € 5,00 /guide) will be sent to you during the month following your guided tour
- you pay the guide on the spot at the beginning of the walk. We do not accept cheques. At your request, the guide will give you a receipt after the walk.
For you and our guides’ comfort we accept maximum 25 people per group. Do you come with a exceptional large group? No worries, the Ostend guides society has enough experience and qualified guides.
The meeting point will be agreed on by telephone, fax or e-mail at reservation.
The applicant can always cancel his reserved walk for free three days before the guided tour.
Later cancellation: in this case the applicant will pay the costs of the organisator:
- cancellation 1 or 2 days before the guided tour: € 15,00/guide
- cancellation on the same day or when a group does not show up; the full price of the guided tour will be charged.
The guide will wait for the group up to 60 minutes after the time of reservation.
The guide’s perfomance starts at the agreed hour. Possible waiting time will be considered as performance time. Entrance fees for museums, churches and expositions will be paid by the group.
Reservation; must be made at least one week in advance of your visit.
- At the guides society: tel/fax: 059/80 73 81 or